33# king

First off nice fish. Second, I fished the lsr and did not get the fly but i also noticed in a thread about the fair haven challenge that there were prizes and or gifts that did not make it in time for the lsr and were to be carried over to the fair haven challenge. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Rocky,

You are correct, there is merchandise heading to the Fairhaven Challenge because it did not make it to us in time. If you were at the Capts meeting you should have got one of the flies, that is where the capts packs were given out.

Rich

Rocky, Ron said they gave out the flies as guys came thru line at the capt meeting. I think he said around 84 were giving out and the extra 16 or so were going to fairhaven maybe? If you dont get one let me know. Are you near Jons little Salmon? Got another load of stuff going there and can send one for you. Dont forget either our new fly Dawns Nappi Monkey :lol: will be there this week, HOT

http://shop.bigweeniebrand.com/images/100_6207.jpg

I was at the captains meeting but i did not know they were giving away stuff. I thought they were all raffles. I bought an arms length of tickets from the little girls who were selling them. There were so many people and this was the first time i have ever entered a derby so i wasn't quite sure how everything goes. I am near jons little salmon, and my boat is docked right at mikes marina east. Any how it was a lot of fun fishing that challenge and we even placed (22nd), not bad i thought considering first time and all. I am already signed up for the fair haven challenge as well, i think this stuff may become addictive. Thanks a lot for the reply bigweenies, its nice to know you guys go out of your way for us small guys. :yes:

Hey Rocky, Glad you got it, did it have your name on it in black marker? I asked Jon and he didnt think so. We sent a extra and put your name on the package. If it didnt someone else got a rocky fly I guess :o

Jon should have more nappi monkeys, butter faces and UV crack of Dawns friday. Seems he sells out every other day. Thanks guys, BW