13 or 15 lb torpedoes.

15 lb will cost more, yield less blowback and likely come up a bit slower. They will also be a bit more difficult to work with. You might consider a 15 on your probe rigger and 13 on the others as a compromise. I use 15 all around but, that is my prefference.

I've fished my 13's (torpedoes) down to 225 ft.

Picked up a set of 15's at about a hundered bucks but I haven't fished them that deep yet. They weigh a couple lbs more but also have a bigger profile and so far with only a few trips with them they seem to be more effected by cross currents which I'm not that crazy about.

Haven't proved that out yet but soon.

After years of use you can't go wrong with the 13's for the money.

The Scottys will bring the 15's up just fine.

Glen

I picked up the 15 lb torpedos and used them this weekend for the first time. I was able to see them on my fishfinder all the way down to 110 feet. That was the deepest I fished them this weekend. My 13 lb torpedos would blow too far back to see on my fishfinder at that depth.

Brian

Go w/ the 15's. I've been using them all year in all coditions and they have been flawless. I put them on my outside riggers in my 5 rigger spread w/ no issues. I weighed them and mine are pushing 16#'s a piece :yes: