LOU Website

Your more than welcome Yankee. Glad you noticed :D

On a side note, we also plan on launching a new LOU section of the website this week (later). The new LOU Section is called "LOU Articles" as some of you have probably already heard. Right now I am looking for some fishing articles to populate the database. If you have any (that you wrote - not copied from another website), send them to me and I will be happy to publish them.

Stay tuned....

Yeah nice job on the speed guys, I and im sure everyone else appreciates the hard work put forth to the new and improved LOU site.

Thanks again

Jax

--The speed makes it easier to squeeze in another look see at whats doin before I head into work!--

YT This is true, Using a MOOR sub troll now is like a blind man getting his vision back. So crucial with all the variables to deal with on top of currents and temp breaks. I think I would go nuts if I did not have it now that I do. Thank you Orleans Pro Am!!! just got to go redeem my Maui Jim sunglasses coupon now :shock: 8)

Tom - I think speed is crucial to you also I do believe that loud BANG! I heard well putting my boat on the trailer was your boat Hitting the dock head on at 5 mph? correct me if im wrong help refresh my memory

How many fish did u catch that day? Banana sshmanna :roll:

How did u prepare that trout I left for you ? Tartare or sashimi?

I didn't hear you talking any smack about a week or two ago when it was 12 out of 14 fish for me to your what was it maybe 2.

5 out of 9 isn't a very good catch ratio and you fished an hour longer too. I believe you had 2 in before I hit the water. So it's more like 3 to 1 and my 1 fish was even bigger that any that you caught.

However your boss Colleen wanted it. She wants our stuffed eggplant recipe from our wine dinner and she'll get that when hell freezes over. Wegmans people think they can't get whatever they want. AINT HAPPENING :x

As far as the docking goes that is honestly the first time in 14years that that has ever happened :shock: ;( . No harm done though. Besides you know how it is wind is whipping catching the top just right, trying to get in the slip:shock: OHHHHHH wait you don't know how that is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS. I'm telling ya it was the banana ;) What's your schedule this week I am taking some extra time off this week lets get out maybe Kirk too

he just didnt calculate his fuel supply proper i hear he usually runs out near the dock and coast in ,bet he woke up when that happend ,and what does eggplant have to do with flipping bergers? and i know how much he loves those cute bushytailed squirrels ,which reminds me he caught some fish ,like they say even a blind squirrel can find a nut......no wonder he helps with stocking programs trying to up the odds in his favor..