Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
johnnywalleye

owasco 6-10

fished the mornin lokkin for some eyes.tried worm harness,rapalas and bucktail jigs.in 30-40 fow then trolled around bucks point.no eyes caught 4 lakers though.where do the eyes go????????? it cant be just a nitetime fishery exspecially how green the water is!!the above works on oneida why not owasco?? any thoughts??and so long 4 now

No idea. I clobber them at night this time of year. Never caught one during the day though I see them scuba diving at 30-35 fow. If you figure it out let me know.

want to hook up @ night ??although i prefer do fish @1st light i also troll owasco @ nite.also what are the eyes doin when you see them??do they feed or just @ rest??there has got to be a method!!ill let you know if i figure it out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Owasco Derby

Putting up this post with absolutely no information other than the date.  June 15,16 My favorite lake. Quality fish, generally smooth water. decent launch sign up at south shore marina.

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Owasco Lake Charter/info

I am taking a family trip to Owasco Lake July 7th-14th and am taking the boat along. I was wondering if there are any good charters in that area that would mind doing a half day charter so I could pick up on what is working on that lake knowing I would be fishing my own boat the rest of the week. I would be focusing on lakers, browns and rainbows. We are staying toward the North end on Peterson point so I would like to focus on the North end of the lake as long as the fishing is good up there. A

• Boat launch at Emerson Park Owasco Lake

Does anyone know if the boat launch work has been finished. Topo map shows work being done. But i believe it was last summer.   Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

• Owasco Trip Coming Up

Hey guys - I put together a trip for some business customers this Thursday on Owasco out of Emerson. We've fished the lake a few times before in the summer months and done pretty well on Rainbows and Lakers, but haven't fished it this early before. Looking for any help/Intel from guys who have been out recently. Not sure if fish will still be in the shallows or not.   Any help is very much appreciated!   Sean   Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

• Owasco bullhead

Has anyone fished Bullhead at Emerson park in the past few days? Looking to get out tonight and catch a few   Sent from my LGL64VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app