Guys who make it & guys who use it swear buy it. On the other hand, Flurocarbon makers and users swear buy theirs. Don't know what to tell you other than I use green and/or clear. (but I won't tell you to buy it)

Tom B.

(LongLine)

ps - ie I'm highly skeptical

Red line and red hooks were advertised as the next great invention.Then In-fisherman magazine ran a lot of tests with bass,using different colors of line and hooks.What they found out is that the color red,which is the first color to dissappear under water turns black after only a few feet under water.So black and not invisible as advertised.They made pictures of what it looks like under water and black hooks and line were clearly visible not only to man's eyes ,but also to fish eyes until it reaches the depth where black becomes invisible. The overall catch results were no better than regular mono and much worse than fluorocarbon.

In short,red is no better than other colors and does not catch more fish.It does catch a lot of human suckers.

• 2 weeks later...

After years and years of walleye fishing, I always used traditional clear and green. Never again! Call it a gimmick if you want but Cajun Red is all I use for walleye. I noticed a significant increase in hook ups. I have confidence in it and we all know thats half the battle,

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

After years and years of walleye fishing, I always used traditional clear and green. Never again! Call it a gimmick if you want but Cajun Red is all I use for walleye. I noticed a significant increase in hook ups. I have confidence in it and we all know thats half the battle,

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Do you fish at night?

Dane: I stick with clear mono on the big lake, it just works. However i used 12lb cajun line on the hudson river for fall run stripers on my abu record 60 baitcast reels. The stuff is extremely rugged, casts like a dream and ties very easily. very good line but dont reccomend it for the lake, dont think it dissapears like they say and as you know the lake can be gin clear @ times.