Sandy Questions

Is the ramp long enough to get a 27'er in with out backing off the concrete? Where should we park for the tourney, and can we leave the trailer? Whats the name of the marina on the south side of the parkway and do they have any docks?

Thanks

Jeff I've seen boats 30+ go in the Sandy Launch without an issue although I'm not sure where the concrete ends. The marina is Sandy Creek Marina 585-964-8189 and is run by Bruce. He usually has transient dock space. Look forward to seeing you at the shootout.

Jeff I spoke with Bruce from Sandy Creek Marina this morning and he will have some extra dock-age available for over night at $20 or if you want to just launch from there it's $10. There is a gate that needs to be unlocked so you would need to call him to have him meet you there to unlock it (he lives right there).

You could also call Jerry :P and have him meet you there at like 3am. Don't worry you won't wake him he's up eating cold pizza :pizza::pizza: about that time I'm sure :D:D

Jeff I've seen boats 30+ go in the Sandy Launch without an issue although I'm not sure where the concrete ends. The marina is Sandy Creek Marina 585-964-8189 and is run by Bruce. He usually has transient dock space. Look forward to seeing you at the shootout.

:yes: