Sandy Creek Shootout Update 8/21 FINAL

We have 29 boats for the tourny!

Sunday information: * We will only cancel the tourny for rough water, NOT thunderstorms! You're on your own for that

one.

*At least 1 in 4 teams will cash.

*A-TOM-MIK biggest king- $200 worth of flies

*Dreamweaver biggest Brown Trout- $200 gift cert.

*Legendary biggest Rainbow/Steelhead- $200 gift. cert.

*If for any reason one of the big fish awards is not claimed then we will draw 1 team out of a hat

MINUS any of the cashing or big fish award teams.

*Every team that weigh's in will receive an R&R spoon pack.

*50/50 will benefit the Sandy pen rearing project.

*After the winner is drawn for the 50/50 we will be drawing more numbers for Yeck lures spoon

packs, Captain's Cove gift bags and any left over R&R spoon packs. This will all be done

immediately after the awards at 3:30pm.

* Don't be late for the weigh-in! 2:30 sharp. If you plan on getting there before 2pm you won't have issues.

BTW: If I forgot anything then just blame it on Keith at the weigh-in please!

This is a list of boats(teams) that I will be adding to as I get payment confirmations.

Paid entries so far:

1. Legacy

2. Nuthin But Net

3. Silver Fox

4. Escape

5. My Mink

6. Triple S

7. Rock and Troll

8. Runnin Rebel

9. Freedom Charters (aka: Capt. Bogart)

10. King Salmon

11. Mr. Breeze

12. Team Freedom

13. Coyote Ugly

14. My Obsession

15. Team AoxomoxoA

16. SchoolMaster

17. Pleasure Unit

18. Tomahawk

19. Coldwater Affair

20. Reel Drag

21. The Scottsman II

22. Papa Joe

23. Manatee

24. Trout-N-About

25. Fish Fx

26. Freeman77

27. Kingfisher

28. On the Fritz

29. Jakey Babey

This is going to be a game of inches. Small windows to fish between lightning bolts, big waves if you venture offshore, lots of dead water...could be interesting.

See you all in the morning!

Gator

nice job guys. :yes: scott,i remember talking to you early on when we entered and you saying 20 would be great but would be happy with 15. congrats on the 29 boat turnout. the more the merrier. as someone noted there's alot of dead water "inbetween". that with the weather forecast should make it interesting.stay safe and good luck to everyone.

Now they are calling for East winds at some point! WTF they have no clue! I'll check the lake out by around 430am. If it's rougher that crap we'll make a call by 6am. I have a feeling we'll be getting out first thing. If this happens, its up to all teams to make their own decisions on when to come in. Remember weigh-in 1:30-2:30 and dont be late or we wont weigh you in.

Remember with 29 teams and a fairly cheap entry fee including food, their is not a ton of money to go aroud due to the fact of we are paying 7 spots. The winner will receive a plaque that will be passed along to the winner every year. Your team name will be put on this. :yes:

Wear your slickers and please be safe! This little tourny is not worth having problems.

Good luck