Need a list of good charters

indian

Well sense the wife doesn't trust me.......We have decided to take a charter instead of taking our 18.5 footer out ourselves to salmon fish. So could some of the excellent and kind not to mention generous charter Capts please post there web sites or contact numbers for an open date of Sept 18th for four person on a half to full day trip for salmon.

Thanks in advance guys. :yes:

looking for a list of good charters is like looking at a list of gas stations in new york state. they are everywhere. redline charters and strikezone are absolutly tops on the eastern basin and there are a slew of others that are nothing short of great. you will thank your wife after the trip cause you will have a great time regardless. in fact, i cant think of one charter boat capitain that ISNT worthy of the dollars they need to accomodate you.

looking for a list of good charters is like looking at a list of gas stations in new york state. they are everywhere. redline charters and strikezone are absolutly tops on the eastern basin and there are a slew of others that are nothing short of great. you will thank your wife after the trip cause you will have a great time regardless. in fact, i cant think of one charter boat capitain that ISNT worthy of the dollars they need to accomodate you.

I will second Strike Zone, I have worked for them at times over the years and would highly reccomend them.

http://www.strikezonefishing.com/