Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:Steel, kings and one lost brown

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

Well after running some trips the past few days i have to say the fish are still scattered but if you put your time in you will do well. I have been making the run off shore as far as 16 miles and have to say that the past week the 320 to 420 range has been best for us.

Temp. seems to be warmer and alittle deeper the further west we pushed. Also I have noticed a distinct line of warm water out deep with colder water trapped on both sides (north and south). The south side seems to have been holding alot more bait and fish. We have worked this area hard and have had good success. Alot of small kings and steel but weed thru them and some bigger guys show up.

Riggers 45-65 down taken majority of fish but bigger fish coming 85-105 down. Free sliders on all riggers taking shots with "get r dones" d.w. ss. Main lines working with 28 size baits. no real pattern mix of greens, oranges and black/silvers/spooks. Wires have been 150 to 180' on 3 setting and other wire 325 to 375 on 2 setting. No hits on spin/fly combos for us all spoons.

Good luck to all in loc. Out angain later this week will report.

Tight lines

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

yankee. I have been out all season just keeping low profile. Consintrating on my clients and work. Staying away for anything else.

pike hunter - working area alittle further east than where you have been.

Capt Steve,

Thanks for the great report - I fished with Anthony (Pike Hunter) on Saturday and we slid a little further west than I wanted to be......but then again I'm attracted to Braddocks like a magnet based on how well we've done in that area this year.....lol.

Thanks for the updates!!!

- Chris (yellow Trophy hardtop)