2010 Oswego Scotty Final Results

http://palltimes.com/articles/2010/08/2 ... 997363.txt

Team Crazy B*tch 1st Place

TeamCrazyBitch1.jpg

Money Shot (Look at these Kings anglers, it's all about the women)

TeamCrazyBitch2.jpg

2nd Place (Image)

Team FishHawk

3rd Place Liquid Plumber

LiquidPlumber3rdplace.jpg

4th Place Trouble Shooter

TroubleShooter4thPlace.jpg

5th Place Team Two Fish

TeamTwofish5thPlace.jpg

6th Place Finsanity

TeamFinsanity6thPlace.jpg

7th Place Hideout

TeamHideout7thPlace.jpg

8th Place Sea Devil-Big Fin

TeamSeaDevil8thPlace.jpg

9th Place Team Praying Mantis (Image)

10th Place Team Screamer-A-TOM-MIK

TeamScreamer-A-TOM-MIK10thPlace.jpg

Big Fish Fiday

1st Place Team Two Fish 35.7

015.jpg

2nd Place Whitecap Charters

3rd Place Team Vision Quest

TeamVisionQuest3rdPlaceBigFishFriday.jpg

Team Crazy **** Day 1 (9th place)

013-1.jpg

How about that anglers ? ? ? A group of ladies who are all fishermen's better-halves put it together to kick-ass and beat up on some of the highest ranked Pro's Lake Ontario has to offer !!! That's right 1st Place !!!! These women had a great time, took it seriously and braved Oswego's hardest conditions. Big Fish Friday brought Lake Ontario Swells pushing the 4' to 6' mark, a few near weather buoys had waves at 4.5 ft. Rough conditions throughout the 2010 Oswego KOTL (go figure Oswego ehy?) and 1" of rain to boot on Sunday with nasty "breezy" conditions...........

3 to 4 hours of sleep per night and some of the girls driving near an hour each way for 3 days straight. Oh, forgot about prefish as well, thats right, they fit the entire regime into the week and weekend. Talk about being able to relate to what some of us do quite often.

No gimmes either, every fish was handled by the girls, fighting Kings on wire divers that got hung into their coppers, and missed fish by net jobs, typical of everyday angling, the whole 9 yards !!! Stories were flying, and gears were turning, full tournament mode was the agenda for the 2010 Oswego Scotty. Hair spray, nail jobs, and a "woman's way" was forced down the throats of the Almighty Lake Ontario Chinook !!!

35 Teams with one intention, to take the rest of the field "out" Only 12 teams would see a full box on day one, and only 2 final teams after 2 days would see their limit, Team Crazy B*tch and Team Trouble Shooter. Vince is a great angler with as much experience as any, he has beat everyone at one time or another. Team Striker for twin years KOTL over-all Champion with Kevin D on board, Sea Devil Brian and Screamer Dave, Duo years as South Shore Lake Champions Team Cold Steel even. No team an even match for Team Crazy **** on this weekend !!!

Congrat's to Werner Stenger and the Popeye Tiara, Werner has an attitude tough to match, as I walked up to Werner after taking notice of many boxes during final weigh-in I asked him if he felt he had a box that was going to win, at that time I knew he was top 3, his reply was, "Tom, it does not matter" we had a blast, and that's all that matters !!!!

Great job Ladies, you have created a place in time on Lake Ontario that no other team can ever repeat. The 1st woman's team that took down a prestigious win in one of the most prestigious events on the lake, the Scotty's.

Other notable mentions: Liquid Plumber, a team that has ranked on top for a number of years but has been snake bitten in 2010, they recovered back to where we are normally use to seeing them. Team Trouble Shooter, most of you have seen Greg on the tourney trail for many years, he deserved to do well, he puts in his time, great job Greg. Team Two Fish I guess we expect to do well but to pull a 35 lber out of his cap is impressive, the 2 young guys are exactly no push-overs as well, they are very serious and when they talk you can tell they will be our future's of the sport.

Great event, O-Town is a tough place, it takes a tough breed to hold the attitude "Bring It On", to all who had the _ _ lls to come I say Congrats, Lady O does not discriminate and Oswego will not be easy on you !!!!

Enjoy a part of the win as the girls did........

paper.jpg

Tom

As a 'weekend' fisherman recently stumped by the Oswego Kings I'm humbled by the performance of all the teams and of course I'm wowed by the number 1 performance of Team 'Crazy B****'. Way to go Ladies!

Very sorry to have lost several images off my camera, if anyone has one of Team Fish Hawk please send it to my E Mail and I will be sure to post it

[email protected]

Just an FYI, I also lost an image of a team that just purchased a half dozen new A-TOM-MIK Team jackets and is a pro A-TOM-MIK team, and also happened to be wearing them: Team WhiteCap Charters, again if there is an image floating around please send it to me as I lost several that did not load

Creating a new account just to be critical............. LMAO

Very sorry you are perfect "Jack"

Tom

Go back to the stone age Jack. Seems like you have a little "****" in you too. Keep in mind, team crazy B, did not win because Tom sponsored them. They won because they outperfomed a unbelievably experienced field. Tom sponsors the great teams, but they were great BEFORE sponsorship not BECAUSE of it. Lake Ontario is the great leveler. Sponsors will not help the fish to bite. Sponsors will not help with the weather. With the exception to size of boat (sponsors don't give teams boats, by the way).....it is a level playing field.

While I applaud the "ladies" achievement, i wonder if they are truly a "team".

It seems that the blood, sweat and tears that most of us endure while out fishing went out the window yesterday as the Crazy B*(#es and Tom Allen made this derby a joke.

The inappropriate remarks and the underwear on the head of Popeye was ridiculous. To think this is going to be on TV...How embarrassing for Oswego County.

I also notice on this post that the 2nd Place Winner Fishhawk, does not have a picture posted. I know these guys and think they have done a tremondous job this year of fishing in many tournments and taking top positions. Also, what an awesome experience for Fishhawk's son who is 12 to be on the 2nd place team. He has placed in many derbies as well this year.

Why is it they are not pictured? Is it because they do not use Atomic Flys? Hmm...One has to wonder about the fairness of these competitions.

Anyway, congrats to ALL the winners and no I'm not a sorry loser...wasn't even in this derby. I am just an old time fisherman who likes to see an honest to goodness "fight" for the fish.

jealous are we ?????

or

manlover ????

way to go ladies :clap:

Well "Jack"........you make yourself sound like a sore loser because "your team" didn't win.....they should be proud of their 2nd place finish in tough conditions. Face it "Jack" the TEAM with the MOST POINTS this weekend WON..........

Congrats to TEAM CRAZY BI**CH :clap::clap:

While I applaud the "ladies" achievement, i wonder if they are truly a "team".

It seems that the blood, sweat and tears that most of us endure while out fishing went out the window yesterday as the Crazy B*(#es and Tom Allen made this derby a joke.

The inappropriate remarks and the underwear on the head of Popeye was ridiculous. To think this is going to be on TV...How embarrassing for Oswego County.

I also notice on this post that the 2nd Place Winner Fishhawk, does not have a picture posted. I know these guys and think they have done a tremondous job this year of fishing in many tournments and taking top positions. Also, what an awesome experience for Fishhawk's son who is 12 to be on the 2nd place team. He has placed in many derbies as well this year.

Why is it they are not pictured? Is it because they do not use Atomic Flys? Hmm...One has to wonder about the fairness of these competitions.

Anyway, congrats to ALL the winners and no I'm not a sorry loser...wasn't even in this derby. I am just an old time fisherman who likes to see an honest to goodness "fight" for the fish.

You question whether these women are really a team.They were last year and proved beyond a question this year that they are.You dont come out on top against 34 of the top fishing teams on the lake if your not.Every other team member I saw was truly happy at the outcome.

Lets not let one rotten apple spoil the well deserved victory.

Excellent post, Tom. :yes:

Now I can share this wonderful story with my wife and see if she would reconsider going out on the boat with me. No, strike that. She probably does not want to go out with me, most likely she would rather be with these wonderful ladies on the Crazy B**** team. :lol:

Hey "Jack", I'm on the Fish Hawk Team and I don't care whether Tom posts a picture of us or not! Everyone that wants to know me does. Anyway this topic will expire in a week or so. And what good was it that you posted those comments and maked me and my team look bad. I like to fish the tournaments and in the past couple years since I've join Tom Wojslaw and the Fish Hawk Team I've made some nice new friends. Funny thing happen at the Captain's meeting. I was sitting outside and Vince walked by and said hello. I was WOWED that little me got to speak to him.

Please stop with this nonsense. I wanted to be eventually on the Pro Staff. And now what does this look like for us.

And to set the record straight, "I use a lot of ATOMMIK produces, from material, rattles, flies, copper, etc.

The Crazy **** Team would like to thank all of you that congratulated us. We did fish as a team . It is a honor to be where we are. We would of been happy with a top 10 but instead we fished our butts off in some tough conditions. There is not anything or anyone that could take us down from the high we are all on. Thank you Werner for a great time can't wait until next year Congrats to the rest of my team...Joanne...Toni ..and Ellen..and our Net **** Bob plus the observer Chad...thanks again ............Stephanie Team Crazy ****

The Crazy**** Team would like to thank all of you that congratulated us. We did fish as a team . It is a honor to be where we are. We would of been happy with a top 10 but instead we fished our butts off in some tough conditions. There is not anything or anyone that could take us down from the high we are all on. Thank you Werner for a great time can't wait until next year Congrats to the rest of my team...Joanne...Toni ..and Ellen..and our Net **** Bob plus the observer Chad...thanks again ............Stephanie Team Crazy ****

Steph,

My wife, Nancy, and I were in the shop you work at and bought the Crazy**** fly and a Carmel Dolphin Spin Dr. You introduced yourself then and the two of us thought it was GREAT to meet the lady the fly was named after. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Saturday the waters weren't friendly so Nan and I stayed dockside. For lack of anything better to do, we decided to go to the weigh-in. What a GREAT decision that was. What a sight for a weekender to see all the boats come in and drop off the coolers. Far more organization that even the pro-am tournament. At least the pro-am of late. While there, Nan and I overheard a couple of staff members talking and this is what we heard. "Over 30 boats in this tournament and more likely than not, the ONLT team we will NOT have a problem with will be the Team Crazy****. The reason behind it is that they are all women and they THINK".

What a compliment that was for your team. For years my two kids played school sports. One boy and one girl. I always took great pride watching girls play for exactly that reason. The girls thought out the game and played with their heads. Your team was in 8th place on Saturday. You did NOT give up and your TEAM pulled off a well deserved victory. Congratulations to all of you.

Steve and Nancy Schofield

Jobena!!!!!