2010 A-TOM-MIK Photo Contest (Winners listed)

A-TOM-MIK

http://www.atommiktrollingflies.com/photo_contest.htm

Winners have been chosen, sorry for the delay

After pinning my daughter down and making her sit for 10 minutes she came to her conclusion

Ironically enough my son chose the exact same photo.......... I could not believe it !!! May I never catch another King in my life if this is not the absolute truth !!!

They each chose several photo's, each of their choices after 1st were placed with a toss of a coin, 2nd and 3rd place were each of their second choices.

I am choosing to add a new rule/prize as an after-thought....... There will be no losers !!!!! If you are a 6th place finisher you will be awarded a $25 Shopping Spree and I will pay to ship

Just think to place at least 6th out of 21st is not that bad, I would settle with that in most tourneys I fish !!!!

We reserve the right to decide on shipping charges and (sales tax is a must for NY shipments) for placements 1st - 5th, dependant upon each prize paid out

1st) Team Reel Trouble..... $500 Shopping Spree

2nd) Evelyn Trumble..... $200 Shopping Spree

3rd) Gray Reid Jr. ..... $100 Shopping Spree

4th) Tim Bromund..... $75 Shopping Spree

5th) Tracy F..... $50 Shopping Spree

6th) Chris Vanrooy..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Larry Mordue..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Matt Doherty..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Steve Knights..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Brian Gambell..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Mark Prior..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Ted Lingle..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Jeremy Botting..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Shawn Burr..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Big D..... $25 Shopping Spree

6th) Team Live Wire..... $25 Shopping Spree

As far as a prize we noted would go to the 1000th shirt sold, we had an entity order 72 shirts for their retail sale, it just so happened to come within the 1000th shirt........ Sooooo...we escaped that prize. In the last few weeks we have had a few requests to keep our contest going, for anyone who may have a photo out there that fits our criteria listed please send it in, we will choose a winner within them photos......

Also please be patient for shipment of prizes, we are extremely swamped at present building our goods for the river fisheries.

There is no deadline for opting your prize, however we reserve the right as to price changes for out of stock items that ship after the new pricing year.

A special thanks to all who took the time to snap a photo and send it in, also Thank You Very Much for all who sported our colors and tried to get an image to us

Note: Additional prizes added for 6th place were chosen only for those within the rules On the water shots only eliminated some photos as we had quite a few who E mailed us and noted they were not sending photos in d/t not understanding this rule until it was too late, we are very sorry to those anglers ):

Please look for our 2011 Photo contest

A-TOM-MIK LOVES their followers................

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tim, I have tried twice to get my daughter together with my son, she leaves at 6:50 am and I don't pick her back up most nights till after dark from Volleyball, or this or that, lol very sorry, will get it done as soon as possible. Trying to drag my son off the river is like pulling teeth after school lately.

Ok my excuses are done He He He, will see what I can do tonight

Tom :hi:

They're all great pics and the decision will be a tough one. There's only one pic with "backs to the camera" - some may consider that their "good side" :lol:;);)

Shawn

I heard that the one guys was still fighting the dispy and the other guys was fighting the downrigger ball! :D:lol::rofl:

Upkeep and maintenance all adds up, I will notify Gerry Bresadola and the deed will be done

TYVM, awesome gesture

Tom

I was happy to contribute this past spring by making my boat availible to tow the pens out for release. Being so far away make it difficult to help in many other ways.

The hope is that those little guys will remember what the back of my boat looks like the in three years all I have to do is yell "come to papa" :yes:

BTW I found out the boat was towing the pens after they were half way across the harbor when Kevin Rooky called and said "Pete, this boat tows the pens pretyy good".

I said ok, feel free to use it Kev :o . For those of you who know Kevin, I was not suprised and happy to contribute. Thanks again Tom for all you guys do :yes: