"why you break my window"

Unfortunatly, here in Canada, I would have Run to get my key for the gun cabinet, then run to the gun cabinet, and unlock it, and grab the shotgun (no handguns allowed), then run to the other locked room to get the ammo, then if not already dead!!!!! CAP HIS ASS. But rest assured I'm probably dead!!!! Yay Canada!!! Oh and if did get the pleasure of doing him, I'd be charged and probably convicted of murdering the poor, misunderstood, soul!!!!

Unfortunatly, here in Canada, I would have Run to get my key for the gun cabinet, then run to the gun cabinet, and unlock it, and grab the shotgun (no handguns allowed), then run to the other locked room to get the ammo, then if not already dead!!!!! CAP HIS ASS. But rest assured I'm probably dead!!!! Yay Canada!!! Oh and if did get the pleasure of doing him, I'd be charged and probably convicted of murdering the poor, misunderstood, soul!!!!

I somehow feel that you would have misused a bottle of Golden Molson by smashing it over the intruders head.