Hello all,

Heading to Oswego tomorrow for the weekend out on the big lake.

Has the recent weather screwed things up?

I havent seen many postings from the last couple days.

I plan on wetting a few lines tomorrow afternoon...any recomendations on boat depth and lure depth to start at?

Thanks!

I am also heading up tomorrow afternoon , lines in the water for fri am give me a shout on ch 68 maybe i can help you or vise a versa Enzo (NO SPIN ZONE) Now a question for LOU Oswego or S River

Hello all,

Heading to Oswego tomorrow for the weekend out on the big lake.

Has the recent weather screwed things up?

I havent seen many postings from the last couple days.

I plan on wetting a few lines tomorrow afternoon...any recomendations on boat depth and lure depth to start at?

Thanks!

Tomorrow afternoon? Hold on tight!!!

Thursday

West winds 10 to 20 knots becoming northwest. Scattered showers in the afternoon. Waves 4 to 6 feet.

Thursday Night

Northwest winds 10 to 20 knots diminishing to 5 to 15 knots. A chance of showers. Waves 4 to 6 feet subsiding to 2 to 4 feet.

I wouldn' think of going out tomorrow (thurs.) Friday looks doable (3 footers) and the weekend a little better than that. Hope you have a BIG boat!!!! From the twitters i would say start at 150 and work from there. With the water this cold you may have to slow down a bit. I would set out a school of flasher flies to try to tick off lethargic fish.

fished Oswego 8/25/afternoon, picked up one juvenile - wonderbread spinny w/ hammer fly. scattered fish with boats picking a few here and there. worked 100-160 FOW straight out and temp was mid 40's down 20.

Thanks for the reports!

It looks like I'm sitting on the sidelines today, but will try to head out in the am.

Where do you get the latest marine forecast conditions? The info you provided yeasterday for today was right on. It would help me to access that source since I'm traveling about 5 hours.

Tight Lines!