sorry for the late post but i've been very busy at work this week. We fished the tournament with our most of our usual team with the addition of chris (irish knots). It was a pleasure to have you on board for the tournament bud!

We got into town last friday and heard of a decent pick of fish from oswego to the salmon river. So we headed out to alcan and started an east troll to nine mile. Right in front of alcan we hook a beautiful 14.5 # coho. Then all was quiet until we reached nine mile where in 45 minutes we had nine bites! knowing that the fish were there we picked up and ran to the front of the salmon river. We quickly doubled in 100 fow but that would be it.

Saturday: feeling pretty good about our spot we ran straight to nine mile and started to fish. One thing i found funny is that a bunch of boats must have waited around to see where each other was going because we were already set up and had out first fish in the boat when a bunch of tourny boats ran by us towards the dunes/ salmon river area. Throughout the day we stayed in the 85 to 100 fow and managed 17 hits and were able to start culling fish just after 10 o'clock. After day one we sat in 5th place with 97.5 pounds for our biggest 5 salmon.

Sunday: knowing that we had a lot more hits than most teams we ran back to nine mile to find that our fish shut down. We were marking them still but they just wouldn't hit anything we through in front of them. We continued to work the area until 1030 or 11 when we finally were able to put a king in the box, however that would be it. Hearing that some fish were being caught in front of oswego we decided to make to move. Unfortunately the fish shut down pretty much when we got there and were only able to get two bites and only land one small king in the last hour of fishing.

All in all it was a great weekend. Our big weenie flies took every king during the two tournament days. Our best set-ups were a black crush glow spinny with the goat pecker fly and the lake o glow fly to a white crush glow echip. These two rigs were just about impossible to keep in the water saturday as the kings definitly loved these set-ups. We fished between 85 to 100 fow both days. Dipsys 200 to 250 were best with a few kings being caught with 300 feet of wire out. Riggers from 55 to 80 down. 400 copper also took its hits and netted up our biggest fish both friday and sat.

Once again thank you chris (irish knots) for fishing with us it was fun, and look forward to hopfully fishign with you again in the future. Also a big congrats goes out to popeye and team crazy **** you girls did a great job and deserved the win!

Ohhhhhhhhh Baby,

After all these years of knowing you guys it was great to finally get on the Cherokee and be able to fish.

It's always fun/interesting to see how someone else runs things and how they can produce fish.

You guys are always great company and finally got to fight a few fish with the Oh Baby Team.

Thanks for the lessons learned and hopefully i left a little piece of knowledge with ya as well.

Always a pleasure - let me know if you can make it up for the LOC.

P.S.

Big Weenie flies definitely did their job last weekend - and the way Matt knows these flies you would think he was the one distributing them- give me colors and i'll try to match give Matt the name and he'll dig it out the pile amazing how someone can remember the names and colors...... Definitely need to get some of the Big Weenie Flies let me know if you have any left over ;)

Thanks again -