HEY BLUE EYES YA GOT YOUR EARS ON...

corse you do ,, now the way i see it your spending just a little too much time making shure we all can post and read and ocasionally bash each other on this site, seems to me i saw you with a fish in your hands once any time i make a open invite on the lake feel free and i mean free to call and jump on board im shure anyone here would offer the same ....besides 2 more rods in the water i would enjoy having you and friends (if you want and theres room) reeling in fish from my boat heck just call and ill make a special trip if i can...PLEASE feel free to accept my offer i look forward to your call 607-769-7947 ..........Ray K.

The same goes for me if you want to go out of Oswego sometime. Drop me a PM when you are free. I just got my rigger board today & am mounting it tonight. The boat's getting there little by little. I'm still trying to find some used rodholders for the sides and back.

MB I belive Billy V had some rod holder for sale and he also had some new track.I don't know if he still has them but the rod holdersare in good shape for the $$ Give Billy a shout or check the classifieds for the stuff.Just a thought :)

Thanks Erby, I know he had some Lexan holders but that's not what I'm looking for. I just checked the GLA site and found some & called on it. I'll know when I get a reply email from him. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for me. Shellback did the same & I really think all you guys are the best. Always looking out for each other. I hope I can return the favor some day. ;)

Ray & Bob,

First let me say thank you very much for the kind words. Let me also note that you need not do anything for me, though it is very kind of you. I look after this site because it has a very strong personal interest to me. I grew up on Lake Ontario and have fished it for the last 25+ years. Many of my fondest childhood memories came on these waters. I remember back in the hay day (mid-80's) when we would go out and catch 20+ salmon with no effort - all of which would be considered trophies today. It saddens me to see the charter industry fall off like it has over the last decade due to fish quality/quantity and gas prices.

What drives me is knowing that if we can create the best fishing portal this lake has ever seen and bring together anglers from all over the lake (US and Canada) then there is hope to someday revive this lake to the trophy it once was. Communication is the key and the Internet is today's portal of choice. I will continue to work hard and look after this site not because I expect something in return from its members, but because I (along with many others) have a strong personal interest in seeing the future of Lake Ontario return to the world class fishery I remember it as.

I know for a fact that the DEC and other environmental agencies check the site regularly to stay up to date with what is going on out on the lake. So know that when you speak here at LOU, you are being heard and seen by many. And by many, I mean close to 500,000 pageviews last month alone. I was asked last week if I would ever be interested in selling the site. I laughed at the individual cause I knew he was from some agency trying scoop up websites with no interest in their well being. It took me all but 5 seconds to tell him no offer would sufficient - this site is protected fishing grounds.

You can rest assure I won't ask or ever expect anything from the members (even free charters!) except to abide by the site pledge and promote the site as one that fights to be heard for the right reasons.

Cheers fellow anglers - Here's to LOU!

A very noble effort that you are to be commended highly for. I share your feelings on the future of the lake as do the members of this site. Thank you for all you've done and continue to do.

Chad,

How much was the offer :?:

Ray has ALL kinds of crazy money$$$ and Musky Bob has enough brains for both him and RAY :) PLEASE RECONSIDER and wait for their offer.

Jerry

REBEL