spin docotr colors. what to purchase

Guys I have limited funds at the moment and I wanted to purchase at least 10 spins. With all the color combos out there. I would like some sugestions on what would be the best 10 choices to make.

I'll be running them with flies. those I tie myself.

I heard run white with a white fly, green with a green fly etc. But theres glow white ,white crush ,white pearl. You get the jist.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

East to West the Green Dot/Double crush glow spinnie with a hammer fly is the number one combo I would say. I like chrome E-chips also (both in eight inch versions). I see a lot of mountain dew on white flashers on tournament boats. This time of year guys will run the big 11" Kingfisher type of flashers with meat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well yer up to 23 inthe first 5 replys , There goes the budget, comon those bald tires,scraping brakes,and burnt out headlight will last another month or two...

prioritys man prioritys..

Basic colors for salmon are white and green so start there wh/on wh,,wh/w green dots,wh/w black dot,wh/chartruseedgew/gr fly,,green/w green and when musky sees yer post get ready for the blue series,,

Basic colors are the starting point but remember the most important part for any presention is the 3 s's (speed,speed,speed) down temp is hudge for basic location(where to start)

I wouldn't limit myself to spin doctors, I have had better success with the rectangle style (protroll, Bechtold, hot spot, Luhr jensen cyote) Just doctor them up with tape.

You can find them on closeout and ebay cheap.

Green glow (add the dots with tape)

White glow with or without dots

Chrome with or without dots ( a yellow stripe also has its days)

Be creative, that how new combos are developed!!