Total Hits: 3

Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:kings

Hot Lure: PK flutter fish

Trolling Speed: 2.6

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 68

Lure Depth: 40

back to mexico bay today dropped down one of my new PK flutter fish ... 20 mins later rod fires and runs out 500' of line

daughter did a good job getting him back to the boat..... weighed in at 30.8 lbs

Iee79.jpg

She did a great job fighting that fish. When it made its run she just held the rod in the air and let it go. 500 feet later she turned him and gradually gained. Todd was pretty tickled and proud and luckily the net man didn't screw up ;)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

We have been finding fish on the sonar and we adjust. Good. Sonar might be more importyant than a probe now.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I have to agree with the sonar comment.

BTW, great job on boating that one!!

Wow nice catch . I did not belive it but i am fishing in your back ground top right corner . 5/7 that day most on chartruce edge white an reflective SD with hammer fly on a white glow dipsy 150 back, an same set up with a mt dew an white e chip pro troll. congrats

fGxu9.jpg

Wow nice catch . I did not belive it but i am fishing in your back ground top right corner . 5/7 that day most on chartruce edge white an reflective SD with hammer fly on a white glow dipsy 150 back, an same set up with a mt dew an white e chip pro troll. congrats

fGxu9.jpg

I saw you there near us