1970 starcraft fishing boat

voorhees

hello, up for sale is my 1970 starcraft. boats in great shape for its age. i used it all season on lake o. it could use a tune up and some carb tinkering. havent started it in over a month since i got called back to work. then started it and it sputtered a little. might just need to be ran. ran awesome all spring and summer. the only other thing it needs is a rubber boot for the shift cable. its got a hole in it. its about 13 bucks. bought a 27 foot sportcraft yesterday so this one has to go. motor is a 120 mercruiser i/o. has new points and coil and oil has been changed every 2 months. as was the lower end oil. boat trailer is a dual axle with new tires and in very good shape. accessories include all your safety gear required, 2 cannon riggers. one electric mag 10 and the other a uni troll, spare rod holders, eagle cuda 240 graph, 2 batteries,2 radios and new lights all round and a happy troller. very nice boat for the little money. 15 gallon tank will let you troll pretty close to the entire day. i see these boats all over craigslist for 1600 to 2500, first 1250 takes this one. i have all the paperwork. any questions you can give me a call at 716-807-7342 or email at [email protected]

xqCX9.jpg

xqMVJ.jpg