nap quick spin , quick fletch ...

jaychunter

i bought some last year but they werent the quick spin, they were the blazer size though. they are mint, just heat up the water slide the fletches on the shaft and dunk it in for a few seconds. it really cuts down on time and they are very durable ive been shooting 2 arrows all summer that i slayed with last fall :yes:

love the quick spins use my own bohning jig to fletch them. last year i shot 4 blade muzzys and group them in 5in at 50yds with a 10mph wind. No i don't shoot deer that far.

I don't care for any of the shrink fletch. just my opinion. If you do use them dont over shrink them. It will wave your fletch especially the 4". If you do wave them a hair dryer can help. Be consistant on placement. I f you want them 1" from the nock then get them all 1" from the nock. Good luck!

I've used them. they are very durable. I'm not sure if your going to see a great improvement in fixed blade broadhead flight. I personally like the blazer veins. Now I see they also offer them in blazers. The question is do you want to get into arrow building or try something new. I got into arrow building because, I wasn't satisfied with arrows built at an archery shop or from one of the larger sporting goods shops. Fletching and nocks falling off. I'm not going to point out what businesses, but if you build your own arrows there is no one to blame but yourself if you have a malfunction in the woods. This gave me a lot of piece of mind, knowing what I built is going through a deer. Arrow building is fun, and I would say it is a very quality product if your just starting off or don't have a jig. I've never had any of the fletching come off and their very easy to use. Probably killed 6 deer with them with no issues. Good luck Bill