Owasco 09/03 with Pics

Had a great day on Owasco we got started around 11am and fished till 4pm. We put two lakers in the boat first thing then things went dead with only a few small lakers. Around 2:30 the fish turned on we caught several Lakers, and three big Bows One slob was just shy of 33 inches :o . The guys I had out were great and all agread to let the big bow go at the back of the boat after a quick measurment. The other bows were 28 inches and 22. We also put a nice smallmouth, and one good walleye in the boat. We marked a lot of bait from 20 to 80 down and the fish were in the same range. We did get some lakers on wire down 100 to 120 but most were above 80. The fish were full of 3 inch bait.

IMG_6146.jpg

IMG_6142.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

nice report. i saw you out there. you passed me going south up on the north end. i then passed you going south. managed to get 3 lakers. one nice one and a couple of smaller fish. marked tons of bait and fish. would you mind giving me a couple tips on the rainbows? id really like to hook one. are they fairly deep? up top? ive been running a board with 2oz snap weight and dreamweaver super slim with hopes of hooking a rainbow. id appreciate any info. best, mark