Hot Lure: Kelly Green Spinnie/Green hammer

Trolling Speed: 3-3.5

Down Speed: 3-3.5

Boat Depth:60'

Lure Depth: 100' Wire

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Generally stayed in 50-70 fow where the best screen was. We had One nice Male about 26lbs on the wire diver in 60 fow first thing this morning, but could not turn anything else.. a number of boats working the mouth of the river, reports of fish porpoising, but I stayed to the outside of the pack, imagine they were pulling a few salmon out of that water, but did not look real hot. Worked 50-90 fow all the way back to IBay to end the day with a decent screen in spots but no more action. Probably my last post for the year. Good luck to those who continue thru September as well as congrats to those with fish in the money this year.... another great year on the lake!!!

Thanks for the report(s) Hans,

It was a great year to say the least - with some trips approaching 25+ boated fish and fish in and out of the money, it was one of the best years I can remember on the lake.

A special thanks to Anthony (Pike Hunter) for some great action - we sure had some great days on the water.

We'll be pulling the boat in the next few weeks to get ready for the next season....huntin'

Take care,

- Chris

Ahoy Hans,

Thanks for sharing the reports with the fellow LOU guys. Fishing were very tough over the weekend and I have learned a lot from navigating in those HUGE waves. We both know it that fishing during last Saturday was not for everyone.

Chris - you re very welcome and you always have a spot on my boat.

It wont be too long before I start chasing for pikes as I put away my salmon/trout arsenels.

Tight lines.

Anthony