A-TOM-MIK Customer Service

ERABBIT

:yes: A-TOM-MIK Customer Service :yes:

I was fishing with my cuz (buckboardjr) out of Fair Haven and we had one "HOT" fly that he only had one of. We took a picture of it and I posted it on here when I got back from my end of the trip. Bucky was still up there for a few more days so. I also sent A-Tom-Mik a e-mail with it asking him the name. With in a hour or so he replied and I contacted my cuz with his info. (#41).............

Thanks Tom :clap:

Thanks to all who have followed our successes ...........

Our appreciation runs deep !!!!

To all who participated in a tournament in 2010 and from years past who represented us in any way, or for those anglers who made the final board of the Fall 2010 LOC, and even for those who had fish on the board that dropped, there is a 99% chance I saw your name there taken on our products.

The LOC tally final board speaks volumes to us from you !!!

THANK YOU !!!!

http://www.loc.org/derby/leaderboard/currentadult.asp

Next season we will be taking some time off from a few tournaments and plan on keeping up better, and also getting back to our reports page more often for all to follow.

It has been a fast year and a fun year, where did it go?

Tom

I, also, agree that A-TOM-MIK is awesome! I bought a lot of gear and equipment from Tom this season and couldn't be happier. I had a chance to meet and talk to him at Fat Nancy's open house this March and he represents a market which demands quality products that work. Everywhere you go around the Pulaski & Port Ontario area, A-TOM-MIK products are advertized. There is a reason for that. His stuff works!!! I'm putting a list together of some more items to add to my arsenal before the season closes out. Thanks, Tom, for all you have done for our fishery and the sport! :yes:

I, also, agree that A-TOM-MIK is awesome!

I agree. Been buying as much as possible from Tom. Customer Service is awesome and he does a lot for the derbies we fish and the fishery. He donated the Big King prize for the Sandy Creek Shootout. I did not see any other fly manufacturers throwning money into a brand new derby. Thanks again Tom. Keep up the good work.

and plan on keeping up better, and also getting back to our reports page more often for all to follow.
Tom,

After seeing you carry your heavy box after docking and then at the Fair Haven Challenge weigh-in, I look forward to your future reports.

The tip you gave me for the next day was a good one. Although we didn't make the LOC derby board we managed some nice Kings,

Thanks and keep up the good work.

I could not be Salmon fishing if it wasn't for A-TOM-MIC and his great web site and on-line order service. Bought my two complete wire diver rods, most of my Spin Docs and all of my flies from this site. My experience with this company has been awesome. Since starting out as a newbie last year I have found myself a loyal customer (Don't have any other brand of fly on the boat)...Hey if they work, why try something else...Now if I only had enough $$ to buy one (or more) of everything they carry, I would be sure to have what the Salmon want.

"Honey, why don't you get a second job?"

Thanks again all, it gets hectic but it's still lots of fun. 10 to 12 weeks left in 2010 for pedaling our bait-egg/river products than a short bit of some much needed rest and relaxation, get through the holiday's and the welcoming to winter all mean while the gears continually turn for new ideas floating around for 2011. Some new designs in Spinnies that started in early summer can be continued as we fell short on time in 2010. Can't wait for the break and can't wait to continue, it's a viscous cycle !!!

Thanks to all.....

Tom

The old #41 fly!!!$$$$$$!!!!!!!Oh what a fly!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$!!!! :lol: A fly that lives in imfamy!!!! If you don't own this fly from ATOMMIK you shouldn't fish lake Ontario!

Thanks for an awsome year year Tom!

Dave

The #41 caught more salmon on my boat that any other fly by far...... until this year. There is a Live series fly that may just get that same reputation in time. Sorry Dave it's not the #230 :lol::lol::lol: but close. ;) BTW I love the 230 :yes:

Great, great product.

Our best during the tournament season was the T73 (Glow mirage).

Also we were never without a L200 and a T102 in the water on those bright sunny days.

We had some good success towards the end of the season with the L215 and the new Shredded Hammer.

I think the Shredded Hammer will be hot for us next year.

We did get some testing done with the L215 and it proved very good.

Yes Tom where did the summer go ? 10 tournaments and the GOSD and I am just starting to recupe.

Thanks for a great product and see you next spring.

Al

Hey Tall Tails! By the looks of this picture, I must have had the wrong attractor in front of it! :lol: This ATOMMIK TRIPLE CROWN trophy looks good in the sun sitting on the counter at Northeast Marine with TEAM SCREAMER's 2010 and SEA DEVIL's 2009 name on it! :rofl: Like I challenged you in the past, "put your money where your mouth is"! You have all winter to save some $$$$$$$$$.

SCREAMER TEAM

Dave

t0amA.jpg