11 ft. TRUCK CAMPER FOR SALE was $900.00 NEW PRICE**$750**!

I have a 1995 Shadow Cruiser truck camper for sale. It is an 11 ft deluxe model made for a full size pickup with an 8 ft. box. It is lightweight (2260 lbs) and could be carried by a heavy duty half ton with helper springs and D range tires, however I would recommend a 3/4 or heavier truck.

Somewhat of a handyman special or could be taken to a camper repair facility for repairs or could be used for salvage on the appliances.

It is in need of a new roof. It would be a tear off from the back to the front where the nose cone meets at the end of the cab over bed. Has four corner crank up jacks, one needs replacement, but the camper can be loaded with just three jacks, and the gray water tank is plastic and has leaks that might be repaired by sealant. Water fill neck needs replacement.

Features:

Wet bath and toilet & sink bathroom with power roof vent

Queen over cab bed

U shaped Side dinette bed combo (needs New table top)

Lots of storage closets

Wardrobe closet

AM/FM cassette stereo four speakers

Roof TV amplified antenna (have new crank up, needs to be installed)

3 way refrigerator 4 CU FT. (Dometic)

3 burner stove, hood fan, and oven combo with pilot light

Propane forced air furnace electronic ignition and thermostat

6 Gal. hot water heater with pilot light

Dual 20 lb propane storage

Battery and automatic charger system power box

31 Gal fresh water tank and city water hookup

Black and gray water holding tanks (gray water needs repair)

Large escape vent over bed

Air conditioned

Outside aux. shower

Three outside courtesy lights

stretch out entry step

Two large outside compartments and one full width compartment (great for fishing rods)

Doorway access to pickup box

Nice large window next to dinette

TV cabinet

outside 110 electric outlets

roof rack and ladder

This camper would make a great companion to some boating fishermen who would like to pull their boat and have the ability to take a camper as well. I have used it primarily just for that. I have been the original owner and just don't have the time to fix her up and have it under the barn to keep the water from coming through the roof doing more damage.

If anybody is a handyman looking for a truck camper that is worthy of a fix up, this one is it. The roof is the major thing but not impossible. All the appliances work. The cabinet doors are all there, I had them and the stove hood down for the roof inspection. Send me a PM if interested and I will respond to set a time to see it as I am away from home often. Located in Lyndonville, NY

$750.00 as is.

Mark

tqDaJ.jpg

Front view

tqFFS.jpg

Left side

tqKF9.jpg

Right side

tqN9i.jpg

tqPEr.jpg

Inside from the back

tqS8A.jpg

tqZD0.jpg

Wet bath

tr179.jpg

tr3Ci.jpg

Wardrobe closet

tr8BA.jpg

trb5J.jpg

trdAS.jpg

trg50.jpg

triA9.jpg

trnzr.jpg

trsyJ.jpg

trv2S.jpg

Three way fridge 12 volt DC/110 volt AC/ Gas

trxy0.jpg

trA29.jpg

Roof that needs replacement

trCxi.jpg

trF1r.jpg

trHwA.jpg

Hot Water heater

trK0J.jpg

Fishing pole storage, goes all the way across the width and opens on both ends, lighted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Your right hairy!...it would need A Long bed but it could go on a half ton heavy, if anyone has one. It's really a good camper and only the roof is the big problem which is not a real bad thing but needs to be done. I might get it done yet but after some other projects. If I do get it done the price will go up considerably.

Pricing Suggested List Price Low Retail Average Retail Base Price: $11,055 $1,560 $1,880

Options: (add options) 110 Volt - 12,000 BTU (Roof Mount) $105 $125 Furnace (13,000-17,000 BTU) $35 $45 3-Way Refrigerator $70 $85 5 cu. ft. $250 $300 Flushing Toilet/Holding Tank $85 $100 Water Heater 6 Gallon Gas/Elec $35 $45 10" Color TV $25 $30 See all options chosen

TOTAL PRICE $11,055 $2,420 $2,920. ( FROM NADA GUIDE) new, low retail, high retail..respectively as equipped.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...