cayuga lake labor day

me and shaky mike on the gun boat went out of deans cove decided we would go south put down sdand flies green on wire one at 280 and one 320 we got a laker right off the bat had the riggers at 95 -110 with stingers hot spoon was a slider in firetiger green dolphin did some fish too we went 13 for 16 we kept five 5lb rainbow 5lb laker 2 LL and a small laker . we quit at noon so we could have a cook out . balls deep crew had a little side bet going we havent compared notes yet but wayne is always on the fish it was a great day with a good bunch of guys had a lot of fun and might of won some lunch lmao lake was a little choppy but nothing compared to pulaski this weekend wasted two days up there should of came home earlier got to love cayuga lake :beer::yes:

Barry, I think we would have tied on that side bet up until noon. At that point, our heaviest was a 5lb 0 oz. Bow. We stayed out and kept hammering them all day. Cayuga is Unreal! I guess I'm going to go over to that crappy Seneca on Saturday to fish the last day of the league. I'll probably catch half the amount and half the size but it will be a challenge....maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.