2010/2011

bigweenies

Thanks guys for a great year and cant wait until next year. Working on something new that you guys should love. Big thank you to Jon and Terry at Jons little salmon in mexico. They are just awesome people and I really dont think I laugh as much as when I talk with Jon on the phone. He really tries to stock all he can and is as honest as it gets. To some of the guys we got with this year you were awesome, jury is still out on Rod :lol: Talk later got work to do, BW

Remember when it goes bad, You were Rosenswayed bro!

The more you razz me, the more I know ya love me Gary :P

We should be thanking YOU! We have definitely had some kick a$$ days this year running BW flies. It's the only fly brand I have on my boat. I'm sure we'll be premiering all sorts of new BW products again at the LOTSA show next February.

Thank you, Gary & Karen for building such great flies. We had a great year because of your flies. There were so many great flies, but i think the Pole Dancer 1 & 2 were the best for us in the late part of the season. They simply worked on all the flashers. Can't wait to see what's new in 2011. I have an idea for a whole new series of flies.

George, Call me sometime we can work on your idea. 616 233 0618 Shadster, I cant watch video but Karen can at work. Out in the country and internet hook up is so slow. I had a great fly name for Rod the other night now I forgot it, man that sucks. He is so fun to mess with. Again thanks guys and we will be back with new stuff better than ever, BW

Thanks Bigweenie. Great Products. Had a great year. The Proctoligist continues to be my top fly all around this year. It pulled in my 3rd best fish this year with it. Yesterday on Owasco Lake it was the only thing the fish would take :)

PS: Sorry but ATomMik pulled my 1st and 2nd biggest fish this year in :rofl: on the BlueDolphin and Green Spatter fly. ;):lol:

Glad the Proctologist works so good for you. I think it is still our #1 fly and it holds up forever. Tom makes great stuff for sure. I think we have some great plans for next year we hope everyone will like also, Thanks again, BW

Atomic Weenies? :lol: