First couple shots on the new camera

Reel Action

Hopefully this one doesn't get stolen! First couple days I had it up, got a decent spike and some does. Went back to check it today and had some shots of a few very nice bucks...pleasant surprise! Now I need to talk myself into staying out of there and leaving it for the season...although I'm itching for more pics! (And a bit paranoid that the two new cams I put up will be gone!)

z2xnr.jpg

z2noS.jpg

z2uTi.jpg

Tommy Boy,

Great pics !!!! Keep them coming. Who ever stole your camera used to post pics on here that looked just like those you posted!!!!!

Good luck this year & sorry we could not finish conversation in the river last weekend. I am still shaking from the buck pics I have gotten this year. We let some good ones get away last year and they are monsters this year.

Jerry-

Yeah...you roll into my port, try to bum some cash off me...and then blow me off. At least I know where I stand! LOL. Stay in touch during the off-season and we'll trade some hunting stories/pics. As for the prick that stole my camera...the worst part is that I had put some mineral blocks and food out to see what was left after the season...pissed about losing the camera...but I'd really like to see the pics! Oh well...at least it looks like the question has been answered...there are still some left! Now I'm gun shy every time I go in to check both cameras...will they be there...or not??

You, got it Tom,

I think I still owe you .75 cents from last year TOO !! When i check cameras deer used to bolt away, now they just move to edges of hill/tree lines and stare till i leave. Good luck, see you at charter meetings MAYBEE.

PS--- Becarefull of DEER MUGSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will steal a camera or 2 if given the chance.

EMy8i.jpg

EMX4J.jpg

wXikS.jpg

Tell me about it...with some of the shots I've gotten...you'd think I put C'Mere Deer on the lens! Hoping to make it to some meetings in the near future...tough with the schedule though...I'm usually travelling Tuesday through Thursday.

lFzBr.jpg

lHIi9.jpg