Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name: Pat/Lund 18

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW: Have never marked so many fish without a single hit!

==============

Date(s):9/11

Time on Water: 5 hrs

Weather/Temp: Sunny/60's

Wind Speed/Direction: W-NW ~8 knots?

Waves: 1-2

Surface Temp: 69

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS: Nada

===============

Total Hits: 0

Total Boated:0

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure: Nothing worked!

Trolling Speed: 2.7-3.1

Down Speed: 2.1-2.3

Boat Depth: 75-150

Lure Depth: 25-125

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS: Finally a beautiful day on the lake, but no success. Marking fish continuously, but not a single hit. Tried flies of several colors, spoons, J-plug, Brad's, Rapalas - struck out completely. Water temp only a few degrees below surface temp, and fairly uniform. Anyone have any luck/recommendations? The good news - had some time to reflect on the significance of the date. Thanks to Chad for a great site and to all of you who contributed so much to this board (again) this year - I'm continuing the slow learning curve, and actually caught some (well, a few!) fish this season.

====================

Don't feel bad we launched out of I bay and we were out about 10 hrs and nothing as well. We tried everything we had on the boat except the anchor (HMMM..). Nice day and it was my first time out on the new boat so we still had fun washing lures.

Hey Pat -

We were out there yesterday with Jason for my bachelor party and ran into a very similar situation. Marked a lot of fish inside but were unable to get any of them to hit. We ultimately ended up moving out to 300 foot and found active fish but no matures. Ended the day 5 for 8 with 4 smaller kings and one nice brown. It was a good time despite the inside bite not wanting to cooperate. Would have LOVED to put a major or two in the boat! Maybe next bachelor party :lol::clap::yes:

Chad

Went out on sunday. Fished solo with one downrigger and one dipsey. Had two releases on the dipsey,white spinny and hammer green fly. Alot of fish and bait. It should turn on once the temps get straightened out.There were only two other boats with unknown sucess.Will try again monday