Carp Fishing

Deaf Fisherman

I was reading Big-O reports and i gotten jealous of him to keep catching that big carps! so that sparked me new ideas to go targeting them for while. I went out first time for carp fishing in which I never fishing nor caught them before. It was thrilled experience for me. even through i learned that i have no patience for waiting them to bite my hooks. I saw tons of carps whirls around river that i recently found nearby my secret bass hole. So i was using sweet corns on the hook and it is worked very well for me.

I went fishing with my friend, he never caught carp before so we decide to give it a shot to see what happen from there.

He caught first one. somehow, we found secret cave right under of us so we getting to wet our line into 3 feet away from us. BOOM! actions started for 2 hours fishing with 8 pounds line. It felt like we was snagged tail of salmon and salmon was escaping from us. At beginning, I didn't realized that carp was very stronger fighter once they knew they was hooked.

But i was happy with my result of carp fishing. even through I lost monster carp that might weight 20plus weight on edge of shore while i tried to catch it. :@ (we didnt have nets on us) Duh of us! :lol::rofl:

here is the picture of our day!

My friend-Andrew's fish

vLvX9.jpg

vLyri.jpg

vLAWr.jpg

My fish that has been caught.

vLDqA.jpg

vLFVJ.jpg

vLIpS.jpg

vLNp9.jpg

I wanted to note you guys.. Carp was being caught and released back into river. None was kept.

2 hours of fishing= 7 carp out of 8 hits. Carp was in range of 10pounds to 13 pounds. Well, it was pretty great number for us since we knew nothing or how to catch them or where to begin. I guess we got lucky at today! It was great to learned new tricks and new adventure of new fish fishing. Cannot wait to get back out there again when weekend comes up again!

Keep Fishing!!

What river were you fishing in? The Erie Canal is a carp Mecca. Lots of big carp. Next time, give the canal a try. PM me the area you fish and I might be able to give you some other spots to try. If you want to try fly fishing them, I have some awesome spots for you to try.