Cayuga 9/13/10 pic

rshubuck

I launched out of Longpoint with LOU member MarkNY. We went to my hottest spot on the lake and I don't think we even had a single hit for the first 3 hours ;( So we hit another spot and started to hammer them. We did have a short lived double but lost one of the fish. We landed 8 fish and had 6 other hits. Biggest fish was Marks 7lb laker which was his biggest laker yet :) Most of the fish came of the Dipsys down 250 but Riggers werent too far behind. White SDs/flys continue to be my hot lure. I tryed my new R&R razor spoons. Only caught one fish on them and that was a small LL on the orange shad. My last fish was a nice LL on the proctoligist fy. We did have to seek shelter during this evening storm. It produced some lighting, heavy rain and winds. Good times! :D

Marks 7lb Laker

M7YQ9.jpg

Two rainbows

M85jA.jpg

M87OJ.jpg

My King Salmon from my Ontario trip Sat.

M8aiS.jpg

Rod, are you going to be in the B&B tourney this weekend?

That's the plan. My son had a good time there last year. So I'll throw my money in the pot, but we're no threat cause I don't know the lake very well. I think I've fished it twice in my life, but we've enjoyed it when we were there. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys there :yes:

I am split, assuming I can get a spot. I told the wife tonight at the dinner table and she reluctantly agreed to come along. I hope to get there by noon Friday and the Family will roll in Friday night. Are you still in the same spot? I'll see you this weekend :yes: