Some guys slaughtered em some did OK. Its still Brn town around here. My neighbor weighed in the big brn Fri. He said he had to show me what a big one looked like. It was almost frozen waiting for the end of the derby.Theres still a few big ones around I hope to knock him down a peg.

Heard of a few salmon caught but I didnt see any. I caught a few steelhead but mostly worked on the brn bite. I now have two fish on the board. No lure or color has been consistant. The fish I weighed in today came on a yellow and white optimiser. 20 down over 35FOW.

81 hits and I finally get a reply ...ME... Well Holy mackerel can take his frozen fish out of the freezer and put Willie fishes fish in .Top two brns as of now are out of Hughes... Those retired guys are hard to beat .My brns are dropping fast.

Fish Stix, sorry I have not been on the net alot. This most be the first time in a few months. How did you do on Sunday? I believe our brown that we got on Saturday is off the board :evil: Dave and I quit pretty early on Sunday he had a funeral to go to. I tried you on the celll # but no answer.

Luck charm

No Promises

Billie V only advice Ive got is leave your temp probe in the cuddy and throw out the boards and go spring time brn trout fishing.Run 2 splitshot instead of one. Run a little faster say 2.7 or so sog.

No Promises we started slow Sunday. After listening on the radio we left fish to go find fish.Worked our way back but the big bite was already over. We did 7 or so rainbows and brns.I think no promises can varify the above info. Did you guys catch any lakers on top this weekend?

Stix - 7th & 16th. WTG.

Read you post earlier and I'm guilty of a non-reply. Guess I deserve 10 lashes with a banana peel. (I haven't had anything intelligent to say lately & haven't been able to get out either.)

BTW - sog = speed over ground or speed on graph?

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Stix no replie! You guys have been keeping me going. Haven't had a chance to get the boat out yet. Selling my house and the tennet house , and remodeling the new to us house. Waiting for the closing on the hole mess and I am gone fishing ;) Sold to Tim Horton's so you will have a new donut stop when you come through town :lol: