350 Volvo Penta

Volvo Transmission had total rebuild in 2008

Full track system-16ft of tracking around the gunnel

3 Scotty down riggers+ Traxstech swivel bases

8 Traxstech 8 position rod holders

Raytheon 660 Fish finder with thru hull transducer

8 pole rocket launcher

2 Big Jon planer reels-with custom pulley system

2 vertical mounted 360 deg rotational Cisco Pole holders-Best copper rod holders available

Hydraulic Steering-also connected to the kicker motor

Auto pilot

Porti-John-in the cabin

Mahogany tackle box

Marine radio

Macerator pump connected to the Fish Box

Raw Water Washdown system

New in 2009

Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust kicker motor, plus throttle controls

Garmin 520 GPS-Fully map fuctional

Fish Hawk X4 fish hawk plus probe

Seat backs reupholstered

New in 2010

Rear deck cover canvas

2 new deep cell batteries

1993 ShoreLand’r trailer

1839 hours

Oil changed every 50 hrs

This boat is a Great Fishing Platform.

Boat can be seen Wrights Landing, Red 25 until 10/1/10.

$25000.00 Will consider all serious offers.

Jim

607-341-2667

6jVvA.jpg

Hey Bill,

Gray your not to far off. Both my kids are on traveling sport teams from early spring until well into deer season. We had two weekends in August to fish this summer. Tyler had baseball games and then football practice started. Jessie had softball and field hockey. And Gray you are right, the money I'm spending on the boat I do not use would be better used on my hunting trips and associated toys. PA, Illinois and Ohio this year. Hopefully Kansas next year. I've made enough friends and know enough good charter guy's ;) that I'm sure I will have no problem getting on a boat.

She is a great fishing platform. She needs someone that will have more time to use her.

Best of luck selling it Jim - she's a great boat and will make someone very happy. I completely understand the need to be at home with the kids, etc. That's something that I struggle with each and every year and just seems to get harder and harder as my boys get older and more involved in sports, Scouts, etc. And you're right- you can probably find your way onto a boat or two when the fishing is best anyway! Have fun hunting this year!

Bill

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Unklejim you've always got a spot on my boat. You're one of the finest gentlemen on Lake Ontario, not like that Gray, Pete, Frank, and other beer guzzlers on the red dock. :lol: Glad to hear you sold yours but hope you get to spend more than 2 weekends fishing this Season. Someone got a sweet deal on your rig.

fshnwmn-

I will answer this for Jim since I know who owned the boat in 08 intimently! :lol: The tranny was never rebuilt. It was winterized improperly and the tranny cooler cracked. It was fixed by Brewerton boat works. However if you need tranny work I would recommend L & M on this site. He fixes all the big boys trannys!

Brian