Nap quickfletch results

thejigger

I needed new fletches for some of my arrows and decided to try the quickfletch. I shot one arrow from 20 yards and shot the second arrow from the same distance. I am 40 years old and have been shooting the bow since I was 12. I have shot indoor leagues for 6 yrs and this is my 1st robinhood. Call it luck or not but I will be using the quickfletch for arrows that need new fletches.

p9oyi.jpg

p9ywS.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

well after 41 yrs of bigger fletch is better , I bought some 2in fletched arrows last night at the bass pro special night ...... I'll be the first and not the last to admit i ant no bow shooting pro guy tho im not 1/2 bad up to 40 yds....I shot several times this morning in my indoor range (basement) ...shooting at a 1/4 in black dot the arrows were consentent 1/4 to 1/2 in left of dot so the arrows are responding to "my" bow twist (my fault) ill get to the great outdoors tonight to give em the full range shots and check flight pattern..as we know "confedence " is the key to the start of a good shot with any weapon from golf clubs to a cannon...

so maybe ill pull the cannon from my tree stand and try just the bow......

tho with some of the misses ive made over the years maybe a golf club would be a better choice... :(