Cayuga 9/19

Slow morning, marking LT around 100, but could not get any takers on spinny/fly nor dodger/fly. Finally switched to black/purple spoon and landed one, 6lb.

Found the Bows & Salmon at 50 over 150, landed 3, all around 3 lb's, lost one bigger silver at the back of the boat. All on watermelon spoons.

DruG0.jpg

Ditto what Skippers Trophy reported. Screen was full of fish all day long, but I was unable to get any kind of consistent program going.I Took like one laker on everything from 300'copper to the deep rigger @ 110 down and everything in between, + a couple small 2-3lb salmon on 10 colors. All spoons for me today. I managed a few jigging early but I thought the fishing overall seemed very slow and frustrating. Time to chase land bound and winged critters and leave these fish to reproduce! -Andy

Thats my thought on things. Leave them to reproduce! Time to blow the dust off the bow and get ready for deer season. Late start for me. Also, probably going to get the fly rod out for some Trib. fishing next week.

WTG SKipper! I did pretty well today considering the tough fishing conditions but I tried the watermelon spoons this morning with no luck. Did good with the flasher fly program. MT dew SD/ big weenie proc was the money today.