Lower Niagara Spring Steel Video

nbajack70

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anytime you wanna get rowed around pepacton OntheLam,,, let me know. I've got 3 boats up there. I mainly fish huntley hollow, the dam and schaffertown bridge. I've had my boats at the wires, miller hollow and the quarrey too. I don't think I've ever fished hammer hollow, where is it?

anytime you wanna get rowed around pepacton OntheLam,,, let me know. I've got 3 boats up there. I mainly fish huntley hollow, the dam and schaffertown bridge. I've had my boats at the wires, miller hollow and the quarrey too. I don't think I've ever fished hammer hollow, where is it?

Hammer Hollow is right between Miller Hollow Rd. and the power lines.

Nothin like being there as its breaking light and alewives are boiling all around you :yes: .

I miss that.

Pepacton is a special place. I've been taking my young son up there for several years and he just loves it. We fish the res some, take a canoe trip down the East Branch and just enjoy the scenery. Of course we catch a few in between. There are lots of eagles up there now too. Definately a great place to forget about your troubles and recharge the batteries.

Pepacton is a special place. I've been taking my young son up there for several years and he just loves it. We fish the res some, take a canoe trip down the East Branch and just enjoy the scenery. Of course we catch a few in between. There are lots of eagles up there now too. Definately a great place to forget about your troubles and recharge the batteries.

Agreed :yes: