My son and I fished in front of the "silo" to Catfish in 30 to 50 FOW...awsome brown fishing...mini divers off the boards with stingers did the damage//tuxedo, black widow. michel jackson, NBK, and black and purple evil eyes all took fish. Lost a beautiful brown in the "teens" at the back of the boat!!.The browns shut down around 8:00 so we picked and ran out just west of the plant in 230 fow...24 lb king..NBK stinger (stingray size) 70 down 70 back.. no we were not in the LOC..

but a GREAT Fathers day of fishing with your son!!! we were back to the dock by 10:00 ..fish is at the taxidermist...a fathers day king caught by your son of that size is a very special thing.....captd

Where is Catfish? I've fished Mexico in the fall for the run but am not all that familiar with other landmarks. I am thinking that you are calling the "silo" what we call the "candy cane". Looking to head out there sometime soon. Thanks and good luck.

Catfish is 2/3 of the way from the boatlaunch at Mex. Pt. and 9Mi. Pt. Just east of scribia. Before the highrocks, bluffs. I am not sure what they are calling the silo.

Ive probably seen it and never realized. Thanks for the responses. Spent the morning looking at new boats. The internet is the best way to check them out and not feel like you really need one. The salesman at the warehouse got me onboard a Sea Fox 216WA. Very nice boat with a hard top and what not. Now that I was on it and able to play with all the cool stuff hes got me hooked. Might have to talk the little lady into it. Good lukc to all.

Josh