GARELICK 71091, 4-Stroke, OUTBOARD BRACKET FOR UP 25HP

I have an unused Garelick bracket that has been sitting for 5 years. My father apparently bought it and never used it. He has since passed away and we no longer have the boat it was intended for. Has never been mounted on a boat. Same as current model 71091. Looks just like the picture in the below listed web page. Spring assist. Hardware is still in the plastic bag.

http://www.internetoutboards.com/partdetail.asp?id=565

Anyone interested? I was thinking $250 and I'll pay to ship it.

Hi there!

I'm interested in your Garelick Kicker bracket. Are you sure its a model 71091. . . that one has 15.5 inches of travel I believe. The model 71090 has a much shorter travel of about 9 inches. . .otherwise both models look pretty much the same. . . . I need the one with the longer travel.

regards,

Dave

Dave,

I confirmed that it is model 71091. It is marked on the top of the box. It also matches with the HP rating as the 71091 is rated to 25HP and this one is marked Max 25HP. The 71090 is rated to 30.

I'm leaving today for 3 days & will fishing in the Pulaski area this weekend. If you have any other questions you can post a reply...I'll try to check before I leave later today. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info.