My son Elliot could use your prayers

chowder

Positive thoughts produces positive results, you've got the positive thoughts now tell him it's time for the positive results! Andy your family is our prayers. PS Tyler says " this is not an excuse for the youth division LOU-ALL next year". Elliot needs to get well and deflate my nephews ego.

Elliot got a huge charge out of all the support you guys put out, Thank you so much! He has been moved out of the ICU and is considered stable. He is very ,very anxious to get out of the hospital but had to settle for a cruise thru the corridors in a wheel chair. Amazing how I can barely wait to see him walking off with my tools and making a mess in the shop again...

Elliot, the way i read your dads post is you got the green light to tear up the shop and loose all the tools, then when stuff breaks he cant fix it so the only thing he has to do is take you fishing ;) Now what ya gotta do when you get home is go punch one of those cows and get her to spit up her cud, cup it in your hand in the house do a fake cough and toss it against the wall (or your brothers head) tell pops you ant feeling so good and need some time on the pond to recover.. this should get you another month off.................

OR GROUNDED :lol:

we look forward to you posting when you feel a little better...

PS got any waders?

Elliot, the way i read your dads post is you got the green light to tear up the shop and loose all the tools, then when stuff breaks he cant fix it so the only thing he has to do is take you fishing ;) Now what ya gotta do when you get home is go punch one of those cows and get her to spit up her cud, cup it in your hand in the house do a fake cough and toss it against the wall (or your brothers head) tell pops you ant feeling so good and need some time on the pond to recover.. this should get you another month off.................

OR GROUNDED :lol:

we look forward to you posting when you feel a little better...

PS got any waders?

I talked w/ Elliot this afternoon and I couldn't figure out why he was asking me about my 2cd pair of waders. :)

Elliot has made a pretty full recovery and is actually in the kitchen helping cook his first fall turkey of the season (taken Sun. w/ his new to him 20 gauge Remington 870 youth model early Birthday present) It is wonderful to see him back to his usual 'fierce' self! Thanks again for the support everybody! -Andy