that x-ray if horrible to look at. i can remember back in the day at chautauqua, my dad and i were fishing and his black lab stepped on a suick and had hooks through his paws. those poor dogs. i had to show the ole lady this one. crazy picture. looks like a big old salmon hook.

Wild pic. don't know about $1800 for dog surgery tho...

I paid $1200 for to have a rare procedure done. He cut the entire pad off his paw on pottery in a creek. He is back to 100% health. To me, my dog is part of the family. Would you get rid of one of your kids if they had to have a $1800 surgery? I think not.

wow this is one of the reasons i hate leaving hooks in fish, whether they break off or you just cant get it out. ive switched to fishing with 20-30lb braid in order to keep big fish from breaking off with hooks in their body. not only dogs, but we have bald eagles here on i-bay, swans that eat big dead fish, and heron and more

people get annoyed when i critize them for fishing with small hooks and worms, having the fish swallow the hook and having the fisherman throw the fish back with the hook in its throat. arggggggggggg

pretty much anything and everything eat fish