does anyone know the best place to go tonight for salmon?

does anyone know where to go tonight around 730 pm to go for salmon? i live in Greece, and looking for some ideas on where to go. thanks.

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Both. Floating egg sacks fished on the bottom and throwing cleos. Every hour is different. Sometimes more fish are caught in the River and other times more fish are caught on the lake side. It all depends on the lake conditions.

Be Careful!! 730 Pm is almost dark. Regulations says night fishing for salmon is prohibited. Check NYSDEC Salmon Fishing Regualations

Read the regs. You can fish the Genesee River up to the first bridge (Ororke Bridge) after dark.

nice.... And i went last night from 730 to 1130 and not even a bite. i had 2 poles on each side (river and lake) and casting cleos all night on both sides. a couple guys got them closer to the shore on the lake side later on around 11, but me and my buddies didnt get even a bite.

nice.... And i went last night from 730 to 1130 and not even a bite. i had 2 poles on each side (river and lake) and casting cleos all night on both sides. a couple guys got them closer to the shore on the lake side later on around 11, but me and my buddies didnt get even a bite.

That's the way it is out there at times. just gotta put in your time. friend of mine got 2 on back to back casts the other night :o:clap: