Total Hits: 3

Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:2 kings

Hot Lure: 3/4 glow cleo

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

Fished the pier with a few friends last night, stole most the action :rofl: after losing a king on a blue cleo, few casts later I was hooked into a SCREAMER!! The new Riversider 9' casting rod(replacing the broken one :o ) got broken in the right way with a beautiful 28.5lb king on the scale! About 15 mins later my eggsack rod took off and we were off again. Having a friend with me who had never caught a king, I handed the rod off to him, about 10 mins later landing a nice 16-19lb male. I love getting friends hooked for life on this! Awesome night, can't wait to get back out there! Below is the pic of the 28.5 female

==-Kevin==================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

5KK8i.jpg

Tim, Coup and I did not get out today fishing because my countertops were supposed to be at my house this morning between 900 and 1000... Well its 1030 and no countertops yet..... Man its frustrating.. I am at the 2 month mark with the kitchen not complete, its been a month since we ordered countertops..... This kitchen has cost me a ton of time fishing.... Maybe later today the countertops will be here and I can put the finishing touches on this project..... Dale