any idea about rigs w/ slip bobber?

well first you have to put a line tie bobber stop on your line and get it 1/2 way snug and then a small bead, then put on slip bobber and any sort of weight you have and tie on leader. i use size 2 and 4 trebles depending in how big the bait is. you slide the line tie bobber stop to the desired depth you want to fish and tighten both ends of that stop. trim ends of line stop and you are ready to do do some pike. hope i explained it okay if anyone else wants chime in feel free.

nope, that was great. explained it very well. thank you. i do have a few questions though. where do you get BIG pike minnows? and i guess, (not to cheat) how do you catch pike? i mean i get a few here and there, but nothing of a good size and not consistantly. it sucks and im getting frustrated. i dont even know where to go other than black creek in churville and braddocks bay, (which also produced absolutely nothing excpet ONE 11" pike). very depressing...... so if you got any idea on where and what to use, feel free to let me in n the secret. Thanks alot.