WNYFKA Annual Heroes on the Water Benefits tournament

Deaf Fisherman

Tournament was going well! fishing was awesome in that river. Alot of pike and bass hitting and missing. Several of people managed to caught them. I placed second by .05 inch behind Corey Smith. Awesome day to fishing! I caught 11 bass but none bigger than 14.4 inch bass that placed second place. look forward to going up there again next year!

here is the link if you want to look at.

http://www.nybass.com/showthread.php?44 ... TOURNAMENT

jkarol24 - thats would be awesome if you went! sorry about that. Also, that place is an hour away from me since i live in Rochester.

You could go along with me sometime if you want to participate some of tourney at later. Just feel free to PM me.

Yeah, it was great event. I hope this tourney will host sometime soon at this year. But I heard it wont be one until next year unless something pop up soon. but in the end, it was good experience.

yes, i am on the RIT BASS CLUB. you can feel free to ask us anything about it. I'll ask our president of bass club to discussing with you about that community service in your place. To me, its sound like fun but im not sure what our president will react to it. but I'll glad to let him know if you have some questions.

oh no wonder, its okay. I would suggest you to look at website called www.collegefishing.com since they have roster for each college that played in tournament.. if you dont see the list of college that you want to go, thats mean, that college dont have fishing club set up yet or never will be. so look it up..

hope it helps!

I dont blame you for dont want to go rit.