I will be selling John Bacons North Country Products this year if you need some of the best Mature Whitetail Attractants available in this area.. I have used Johns products for the last 3 years with great success.. John has his own Whitetail Farm in Wayne County so he collects Fresh Doe Urine, Estrus Urine, and Buck Urine.. Every hunter I meet I explain how these scents have helped me and some of my closest friends Harvest some sweet bucks... John also has other products like Coon Cover for your deer stand and he is working on a new formula for his Fall Foliage scent cover... I am located at 543 Haley Road, Ontario NY 14519.. If you want to stop out and get a fresh bottle of Scent stop out or call me to make sure somebody will be around... Dale Copey

Salmonite John is an incredible Wildlife Biologist. I have learned alot just picking his brain on the whitetail subject. Also having his own Whitetail farm is a huge advantage to the scents that he sells.. I have tried the rest over the last 24 years of deer hunting now I use only the best Real Deer Scent in the area.. I have always used scents but until talking with John about his product and whitetails in general is when my real sucess started... If you need a bottle come out and see me.. Dale

Shade I can ship to you its not a problem. The "Top Shelf" scent which is Ovulation Urine is $20.00 for 2 ounces."Just Doe" is $10.00 for 2 ounces, We also have "Peak of Estrus" and that is $14.00 for 2 ounces, "Bucks Domain" is $10.00 for 2 ounces, "Scrap Matrix" is $10.00 for 8 ounces. I also carry the wicks for $3.00 and the "Lil Piss Pot" which holds 4 ounces and has a drag rope and pad for $7.00... I also have a Coon Cover Scent for $5.00 for 2 Ounces... Let me know what you need and I will send it out to you.. I have been using his "Top Shelf" for 3 years running and have put a decent buck down every year that I have used it....Dale

Fish Hunter call me anytome and i will give you as much info as you need on these products... The rut is kicking in so when bow opens it will be a perfect time to get these into play... Dale

• 2 weeks later...

Jack I have been out of town running a couple Lexus's to West Palm Beach for a guy out of rochester. I am working at the Firehouse now then off til friday.. Stop by sometime and we can hook you up with some Topshelf........ Dale

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys its that Time of year again.. I have a Full supply of North Country Products at the house.. I took a nice 9 Point last year using John Bacons Top Shelf.. I have taken a decent buck the last 5 years using Johns Top Shelf..

I also will be providing Deer Processing Starting tomorrow until the end of Muzzleloader so give me a shout if your interested. We will be Charging $70 this year and we vacuum pack all your Venison for freshness... Call Dale at (585)703-7679