DOWN HILLERS BEWARE!!! BILLIEEEEE

As we get older its a fact we start loosing control, Sharts are more common, Then ya got the morning trot during the morning coffee, The bifocals are needed to read small writing," Where did i put that?" is a commom phrase, Oh whats his name is getting to that point,

The morning creaks and groans become normal even after a day of doing nuttin, the injurys of our youth come back to haunt us with limps ,wraps,and doctor visits, Oh whats his name is getting closer.

Fishing turns into the "new" obsession (cause thats the only physical activity he can do without hurting), sitting in a rocker inventing new colors for spoons becomes becoms a "HOT" idea, darn what is that guys name.

Bigger boats are better cause they have a built in tiolet (with a fan),Maylax,exlax,and ben gay, are on the weekly grocery list, Copper lines are the only thing you can use cause you forgot the cords for the riggers, It will come to me gosh i

got the willies.

And when takling about drips or leaks,roofs or boats are not the dangling topic of discussion,and the color blue is in the daily(monthly) pill bottle..

And the folks downhill on a good ski run are no longer obstacals to go around but now act as a braking devise for a outa control old man...................

I GOT IT ,ERR,UMM, CRAP, OH YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY V :lol: