Dont do this in your home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as ya might of figured out by now I sometimes speak before I think :lol:

So ill share a real story in MY home ,

One of fishermans little friends (busshy tail rat)came to our back sliding door ,got up on its hind legs and did the squirrel beg.

so i asked thew wife to grab the peanuts ,slid the door open and we watched the little (grey rat) bound to the handrail to eat.

As it hoped away she said it was gonna be a cold winter ,and I asked how she knew?

She pointed out the large bushy tail and said her grandpa always said this,at the same time she turned to go to the couch,of course ray being ray patted her butt and made the highly intellegent comment looks more like a blizzard to me !!!!!!!!

so quick wit can also be a way to determine a LONG COLD WINTER...

As many who know me have said my wife must be a angel to live with me, I dont have a clue what their talking about...

Ray I watched a vidio where they use 4 bungee cords and a colander to make a catapult. Put the peanut in the colander and when the squirrel gets in cut the string holding it back. That launches him over to the neighbors bird feeder :yes::lol:

You actually fed one of them dirty filthy #%*@ TREE RAT :o:devil: ! WHY? I wouldn't throw a peanut to one of them unless I was gonna shoot it as it ate it. Here's a fun fishing game to play. You buy a "have a heart" trap put some peanut butter in it and when the STUPID FILTHY TREE RAT gets caught you then tie a a rope around the handle of the trap, go down to a local pond, throw the trap as far as you can into the pond and you will feel the STUPID FILTHY TREE RAT running around (feels like a little skipper) in the "have a heart trap" :lol: then pull the rope back in towards shore (slowly of course :lol: ) and see if you can get it back in while the STUPID FILTHY TREE RAT is still alive and if for some reason you succeed you do it all over again :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

OR you can fill a garbage can full of water and place the trap in there and count how long it takes to drown, or put the trap in and slowly fill the garbage can and watch it run a round banging it's head on the cage until it bleeds :):yes:

http://deadsquirrel.com/

No Ray they just did some serious damage to my former house and a lot of damage to my sisters house and actually built nests on top of the engine in her van that could have started a fire while driving home with my nephew who was in a wheelchair and strapped in. Had some babies (no fur) fall out onto my driveway as she was leaving. They were so cute suffering while they were squirming around on the ground until I swept them up and threw them in the garbage can :yes:

By the way what value to they have? Digging up your landscaping/yard or ruining the eves on your house.

THEY ARE JUST RATS THAT LIVE IN TREES!

i can appreciate the fact ( first hand experience) that squirrels can be very destructive.

if they're chewing up your house, you owe it to yourself to get rid of them.

quietly, in a quick, humane, manner. an air rifle works very well, even in town. it is illegal, so i can't recomend it, but it does work.

i'm a bit put off by someone who would take revelry in torturing them to death, ripping out the guts with their teeth, rubbing the blood all over their chests and bragging about it on a public forum dedicated to sportsmen.

peta reads these types of sites searching for propaganda to use against we fishers and hunters. we don't need to load a gun and hand it to them to use against us.

come to think of it, jeffery dahmer started out with small animals, didn't he?

i can appreciate the fact ( first hand experience) that squirrels can be very destructive.

if they're chewing up your house, you owe it to yourself to get rid of them.

quietly, in a quick, humane, manner. an air rifle works very well, even in town. it is illegal, so i can't recomend it, but it does work.

i'm a bit put off by someone who would take revelry in torturing them to death, ripping out the guts with their teeth, rubbing the blood all over their chests and bragging about it on a public forum dedicated to sportsmen.

peta reads these types of sites searching for propaganda to use against we fishers and hunters. we don't need to load a gun and hand it to them to use against us.

come to think of it, jeffery dahmer started out with small animals, didn't he?

In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka:

Lighten up Francis!!!

Tim