late season fishing

Winter provides some of the best fishing in the Finger Lakes, Just pick the better days, I'll fish whenever the projected high is 35 or better.

The best day I ever had jigging on Keuka was Jan 4 '08 when three of us boated 51 lakers before noon. All but our limit were released in the water without netting/handling--all survived.

thanks for the return, I would like to fish as long as i can, I like the park Taughhannock to launch my boat, I meet a few fisherman in fact I gave one some 1oz jig heads to use very nice people,I don't know if they use this web sight or not,but i guess it does not matter,just good sportsmen, if anybody see my boat say hay, It's a 18ft Crestliner red and white, It will be just me and my wife,she loves fishing, how lucky is that!

Ron

Ron - we launch out of Taughannock all the time, we will look for you and compare notes. Our ride is a 20 Ft. Trophy with a grey soft top.

We went out yesterday and with the water so high, barely made it under the bridge. So much debris in the water made it tough to keep lines clear, we marked a lot of fish right off the point, but the conditions made it tough to make a good presentation. We saw another boat, and yelled back and forth, they were not hooking anything either. I know he uses this site, but I am not sure who he was. If you read this, PM me and we can talk about what we did wrong on Sunday! :(

-Steve