Fished the harbor on Sat. with one fish my friend Dennis caught. Marked a lot, but weeds & wind made things difficult. Caught the one on a green/red spoon trolling 2.3 mph. I felt like home alone at the blue dock in Wright's. Nobody was there & we were the only one staying overnight at the slips. That's probably my last trip up there for this season. Good luck to anyone else who goes out. It's been a fun year with old friends and meeting new ones. :yes:

b7xki.jpg

HA! Pete had scotch and captain morgan aboard his boat this year. :yes: Yeah I pulled it a couple Fridays ago. Pretty frustrating season. Poor fishing and windy conditions made for a pretty social red dock this year. :beer:

The captain morgan experiment didn't work :no: Too much trouble mixing... 12 oz. cans much better and user friendly :beer: Those crazy cops I invited were sluggin scotch, I don't drink that stuff 8)

• 1 month later...

Hey Cuz Hank ever get back to the shop. What a bummer Hank leaving at 1 pm on a friday must be some mecahnic deal seems they all don't come back from lunch on fridays. bern and I still had a road trip cleaned out a tabnk of fresh gas filled up before parking cleaned engine next day got a lot of that to do CLEAN FREAK