My roommate wanted to go out fishing today with me, i was planning scout for salmon areas but end up decide to go bass fishing with him.

we went to my favorite hole for bass. end up, he banged two pikes while i caught nada. He bragged at me that it is 2-0 against me. then he admit that he was lucky to have a guide.. :devil: what nice of him! :lol:

here is one of pike that he took picture of it. his first pike caught on rod.

C159.jpg

another than that, it was been windy day..

Keep fishing! 8)

i thought it might be a pickle also. anyways you guys went out and caught fish, so good job, it was better than i did yesterday (or this week). 0-2 throwing jerks this week. 0 hits in close to 14 hours casting for me so maybe i should tag along w/ you next time.

Zach - haha.. sure, you can tag along sometimes.. but most of time, i tend to get lucky.. then pick up the skills from all lucky i got. so i can understand which lake or each fish's behaviors in each lakes.. since all fish is different and different location. so i still have alot to learn about it.

Like you do, catching musky is like easy for you to catchin them. since you understand where to target and where they will be at during spring, summer, and fall.. while i dont even know where to begin with or which location to start with. but after read your post, i think i can understand where to start with and which location. all i have to is go fishing there and start to working on it.

I'm just like to try understand most of them and i enjoy to target them all. since fishing is fishing. Its fun! im strictly catch and release person. it is like fish fever! 8)

• 6 months later...

Slimyfish - Its okay. I thought it was awesome picture that you caught that pike. I dont care if you were bragging or whatever. 8):rofl: No worries about hack my thread. :beer::yes:

This forum is purpose to learn and enjoy more fishing stories. Can't get better than that! You did everything pretty fine and you can repost it. I always like to keep up the conversation on this forum. So, out of blue pictures or bragging on my thread is totally fine with me! ;)

Blocking out background means not wanting one to see the spot,blocking out face means not wanting someone to see that its someone elses face,or the picture has been posted before with another date.Nice Northern Pike! Posting picture never was a problem,was the words attached with the picture!

Winternet--18 more days!

Capt. Larry