It's the same old story in Fair Haven....Browns, browns, and more browns!! Yankee Troller would be miserable!! :lol::lol: We fished in 25-60 FOW first thing in the morning and took quite a few healthy browns that averaged 7 lbs or so. Unfortunately, no LOC fish for us today, but we had a lot of fun any way. I was glad to see that none of the fish we boated today had lampreys on them. The browns came on both Dave's KA-BOOM deep shiners and regular shiners in black/silver towed off the boards. We also took browns on the Dreamweaver 42nd spoon fished off the riggers. After a steady morning of browns, we slid out deeper looking for marks. We worked out as far as 250 FOW and finally found an area that held lots of nice hooks and we worked that for a bit and rounded out our day with some chrome & a small king. The king took one of my Hot Rod creations in silver/black/white, and the chromers were all over an R&R watermelon w/grape dots spoon like fat kids on a HoHo. Unfortunately the weather rolled in and shut things down for us so we called it a day earlier than we had hoped. It had been a very nice steady pick. It was great to get out and spend some time with a couple of buddies of mine that I don't get to fish with often enough.

June192007002.jpg

Bill sounds like you got a great brown program going this year :lol: that 42 nd spoon you talked about using this year was my hottest spoon this spring in Olcott I had 3 taped up and lost every one of them in Battle :( You should try the green thunder with a gold belly and tape it up like a 42 spoon that was also very hot for me.Kings should be soon out there.You boat looks great all done over you should be proud :) .

Erin

Thanks Erby! I'll have to give your spoon suggestion a try.......like I need ANOTHER sppon on my boat!! We were just talking about that the other day......you can only run so many at one time.........but I'll still try it and add it to the collection!!