Hot Lure: 0

Trolling Speed: 1.8 - 2.8

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 10ft to 400 ft

Lure Depth: 7ft to 120 ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Yuck!!!

Lady O closed out the season pitching a perfect game against us, no hits, no runs no errors.

Started inside and did a pass in 10-30 fow between Olcott and Wilson looking for browns, marked a few fish but no takers, so we turned north and trolled out to the 25 line.

Liquid desert out there and temps are so messed from all the constant wind and weather, that it appears the lake is no longer stratified. We had 60 deg on the surface and 57 deg down 120 (didn't go any deeper with the probe). fished from 7:00 til Noon and called it a day. Never moved a rod all morning.

We marked no bait and almost no hooks offshore, saw some decent bait pods on bottom between the microwave and the plant in 110-140 fow with some hooks on them, but no takers.

Not the ending to the season we had hoped for, but hey, that's fishing.

Tim

====================

Sorry for your skunk Tim. I saw those goof temps on NOAA and realized It was going to be tough fishing going foward so I pulled three weeks ago. Unfortunately, we need a LONG cold winter to bring the lake back to normal temps. See you at the LOTSA event.

Chad, I've got your rain pants you left on the boat in my car. I'll drop them off at your house one of these days when I'm in the area. Sorry it took so long, this was the first time I've been back to the boat since that friday of labor day weekend that we went out after work.

2nd skunking this year for us (we had 1 in May), been a LONG time since that has happened.

Tim